Outplacement and Transition Services
Outplacement and transition services are the assistance an employer can provide to those employees affected by a layoff or strategic displacement.
Outplacement and transition services can range from employee counseling and career guidance to resume writing, designed to help make the career transition easier for laid off employees and assist the employer during employee displacement.
Service provides and packages are standardized or al a’ carte to accommodate your organization and the employees needs:
Preparing the employee for the transition
- Providing an Educational Sessions (Change Management/Self Assessment/Industry Outlook/Job Search Planning)
- Performing a personal skills assessment
- Providing leadership and personality testing
Training/Educational Opportunities to prepare employee for job search
- Professional resume/cover letter development or assistance of professional resume writers
- Mock interview training with industry HR experts to develop the skills required in a face to face interview setting
- Advanced job search techniques – including networking and employer research
Support during the Job Search
- Direct 1-on-1 connectivity to the Richardson Executive Search Team and the Executrade Professional Search Team for placement assistance
- Professional coaching
- Job identification within our business partner network of 10,000+ companies across Western Canada
- A professional job market search based on the individual candidate and search parameters (location, job type, NOC Code, etc.).
- Remote technology enhanced search assistance
- Desk, phone, printer, fax and wi-fi office space to work from
Assistance to Future Success
- A leadership development sessions